VIBRAWAV LIMITED WARRANTY
This limited warranty covers manufacturing defects that occur and labor that is required during the warranty period. VIBRAWAV will, at its discretion, either repair, rebuild or replace the faulty part or equipment in accordance with the terms set forth below.
VIBRAWAV warrants to the original purchaser a limited warranty to cover the cost of all parts and labor in the first year of normal use, beginning from the invoice date, and the cost of parts only in the second year of normal use.
All warranty obligations shall be determined at the sole discretion of VIBRAWAV and may include, as customer’s sole and exclusive remedy: mailing of a repair part or parts; repair of the product; replacement of the product, minus shipping costs; or, a prorated refund of the purchase price.
This owner’s limited warranty applies to the VibraWav Pro. The warranty period commences from the date on which the original buyer takes possession of the equipment. Warranty repairs will not extend the warranty period.
This owner’s warranty only covers the following:
- Defects caused by materials or labor in the equipment that existed when the equipment was originally assembled.
- Defects that occur in normal use as defined in the owner’s manual.
- The original purchaser of the equipment who holds an original proof of purchase.
This warranty does not extend to or cover any of the following:
- Equipment or components that have been modified without the consent of VIBRAWAV.
- Defects resulting from normal wear and tear, use in conditions for which the equipment is not intended, corrosion, or damage incurred during loading or shipping not provided by VIBRAWAV, or by accident, fire, flood, war or acts of God.
- Maintenance activities, such as cleaning or installation procedures that customers can do themselves and that do not require dismantling/reassembling the equipment.
- Damage or equipment failure caused by (i) electrical wiring not in compliance with applicable electrical codes, (ii) electrical wiring not in compliance with the owner’s manual or (iii) electrical wiring that has not been maintained as outlined in the owner’s manual.
- Repairs performed by someone other than an authorized VIBRAWAV representative.
- Repairs due to limitations or corrections in the equipment’s software.
- Repairs to consumable or cosmetic items, e.g. grips, seals, labels or rubber components.
- Service calls to correct installation of the equipment or instruct owners on how to use the equipment.
- Pick-up, delivery or freight charges involved with repairs.
VIBRAWAV MAKES NO EXPRESS WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS BEYOND THOSE STATED IN THIS OWNER’S WARRANTY. VIBRAWAV DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. SOME STATES (OR JURISDICTIONS) DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, SO THIS LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO THE USER OR OWNER.
VIBRAWAV’S RESPONSIBILITY FOR MALFUNCTIONS AND DEFECTS IN THE EQUIPMENT IS LIMITED TO REPAIR AND REPLACEMENT AS SET FORTH IN THIS OWNER’S WARRANTY. THESE WARRANTIES GIVE THE USER OR OWNER SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND THE USER OR OWNER MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS, WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE (OR JURISDICTION). VIBRAWAV DOES NOT ACCEPT LIABILITY BEYOND THE REMEDIES SET FORTH IN THIS WARRANTY STATEMENT OR LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. SOME STATES (OR JURISDICTIONS) DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE PRECEDING EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO THE USER OR OWNER.
SERVICE CONTACT INFORMATION: